Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Month: Let the Poker begin!

It's the beginning of the new month, which means it's a new month to gauge my winnings. I would show my graph for last month... but I couldn't backup my database on my old computer, and I'm currently using a new one, so I couldn't access it. I estimate that I made ~30-40 dollars. Almost made 60.. but I went on mega spew and lost 20 bucks. Anyways last month's goals were:
1) 25k+ hands played
2) 8 HH posted
3) Silver Star VIP on Stars
4) $300 bankroll

Pretty much failed all of these. 25k hands a month might be a little ambitious for single tabling. ( 8 HH.. well, I didn't find too many HH's that were that interesting that made me question my play much. Silver Star VIP.. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get in awhile until I start putting up some decent volume (4 tables+). $300 bankroll .. well i was $20 away.. and now I'm $60 away. So that was probably the goal I was closest to accomplishing. So I'm going to scale down my goals a bit until I start clearing them and work from there. I've been sick and a little side-tracked (Left4Dead with friends) so I didn't quite get the volume I wanted. I'm already 3 days into this month.. so I need to get cranking if I want to meet any of the goals I set this month. So without further adeiu, my new list for this month!
1) 8-10k hands played
2) $300 bankroll
3) Move up to .05/.10
4) Start 2-tabling.

No comments:

Post a Comment