Thursday, April 30, 2009

Let the the Blogging Begin!

Alright ladies and gents, let's begin! Today, I'm going to be playing some poker and reviewing my thoughts during session play. Consider this the first regular post of my blog. The previous post was more like... an introduction! It told you what you can expect from my blog, what I can expect from it, and it gave you a brief summary of my play over the past 3 months.

I mentioned that I started this blog because I feel like I have been on autopilot lately. My thoughts have become more unclear as I get to playing more hands, and I've become more LAG. Today, I'm going to change that. So I've set up a few goals for this session. They're quite simple really, so let's review! 1) More thought 2) Play Tight and Solid 3) No tilt! Wish me luck!

**Pause**
**Unpause**

Wewt! 2 hours of playing and I netted $3.04 :P. At least this better than making soccerballs in Thailand! Overall, I think it was a good session. I ran at about 17/12/9.0, super-aggressive TAG style and it paid off! The only time I made a really dumb mistake was losing .66 with pocket sixes. Tried to bluff this guy on a stupid turn card, a King. Here's the HH. Pretty terrible on my part, lol. Villain was pretty loose at 43/3. Of course, I read him on a pocket pair lower than tens. Of course I should have considered whiffed overcards too.. Good thing I didn't bluff more on the river.. <.<

Well, that's pretty much it. Unfortunately I didn't get as much playing as I wanted today because I had to fix a computer error, and my Hold 'em Manager HUD was bugged and needed the new version. Spent about 2 hours between gettin' all that shit fixed but at least it works now. On the bright side, tomorrow is my day off! >:D See ya then!





No comments:

Post a Comment